August 31 - September 2 2019
This tournament is unrestricted and open to all organized teams with proper credentials from their registering body. US Club, CYSA, AYSO, etc.
This tournament offers every team the following opportunities:
- Well balanced brackets of ALL levels for the best competition.
- Games at the High Quality Turf and Grass Soccer Complexes in SF.
- Coaching conflicts resolved for preliminary games.
- Great Preparation for Fall 2019 Season.
- Excellent Champions Trophies & High Quality medals for all finalists.
- Easy registration process and payment options
- Hassle free, Online Check-in, No Friday night check-in - Guaranteed 3 games
- US Club Soccer Sanctioned Tournament
- San Francisco as a venue is beautiful
Please contact our Tournament staff for more information:
Thank you for your participation in GGI 2018
This past Labor Day weekend saw the annual Golden Gate International tournament take place here in sunny San Francisco. The beautiful sunshine beamed down on fields across the city as teams from the Bay Area and beyond competed for gold as the Fall season begins to heat up. 146 teams battled it out over five locations in the city with twenty-seven champions being crowned on Monday.
Some fantastic and competitive soccer was on display throughout the weekend and it was great to see the enjoyment on the faces of players, coaches and parents alike. All of us here at SF Glens Evolution would like to extend a huge thank you to all who participated in the event. The attendance at some of the games was excellent and it was great to see the strong soccer community we have here in San Francisco.
In addition, we would like to thank you all for choosing the SF Glens Evolution Golden Gate International 2018 tournament. We know that you have choices when it comes to tournaments and would love to see you all back in the city for our future events.
For 2019, We would love to welcome some International Teams that would like to come to San Francisco!
Champions & Finalists for the 2018 Golden Gate International Tournament